Tuesday 8 January 2013

A Man and His Dog



Its been a little while since I've updated this blog, what with christmas and that, anyway I'm back now. This is something I've been working on for a few weeks, its a private commission someone asked me to do for them. The idea was to create them a picture to commemorate their dog Meg (the one on the lead). They came up with the idea of having her being taken to the vets because it was something they had to do a lot with this dog, and like all dogs this one never wanted to go to the vets so this is how the idea came about.

I found this to be quite challenging for me because its not something I'm used to doing, the mixture of realism and a cartoonish style definitely put me out of my comfort zone, however I think it turned out ok and the clients were very happy with it so i count this as a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment